Saturday, January 9, 2010

Searching For The Savior Saturday



It's a new year and time is so valuable and so short. I have noticed that already this year, the days and hours and even sometimes, the minutes are just flying by.
We talked about what was is in store for the Saturday's coming up. I'm excited about what has been chosen. Cornerstone is a church on mission. We have sent groups from our church to numerous different countries and it's exciting to see what happens when we obey what the Lord asks us to do and we do it. Today I am going to just kind of tell you about the coming months and so hope that you will join us on this adventure.
January- India
February-Honduras
March- Nepal
April- Home Missions and focus on what we are doing here in the US.
May- Ecuador
June-Spain
July-Witnessing to your Neighbor, Family and Friends
August-Praying for a Lost World
September-What is Missions?
October-He loves me how much?
November-What can I offer?
December- Visiting with Lottie Moon
There is so much that we could cover and so much that we could discuss and talk about in regard to reaching a lost and dying world. These are just some ideas and I believe with all of my heart that it is time for us to stop sitting and waiting for someone else to go, to give, to do and we need to find out what He wants of US!!!!!! I hope that you will join me on this adventure this year. It's already off to an awesome start!!!!!!!!!

Searching and Praying,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment