Saturday, January 30, 2010

Searching For The Savior Saturday




I watched this video a while back. It's one of those that just kind of hit me between the eyes. It talks about us being responsible for what we have seen and heard. We all know what has been happening in Haiti and even in other parts of the world. The question was for me, "What I am I doing?" and "What has He asked of me?". Is it to give financially? Is it to pray? or even for some.....Is it to go and help with my hands? I know that Haiti is on the forefront of the news at this time but every lost and dying person is on the forefront of the news in Heaven. Think on this today. What is He asking of you and realize, we are responsible for what we have seen and heard.



Praying and Searching With You,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment