Friday, January 8, 2010

Focused Friday


Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know that we all had a great time with all of the parties and seeing family and friends and the FOOD was AWESOME as always!!!!!! If you are like me, you my have enjoyed the food just a little to much and NOW WHAT?????
So, we chose to look at a lot of questions that people, especially women, may have about starting off a new year healthy and happy and that may require some changes. Exercise, diet, less sitting and more movement and activity. I get a lot of e-mails about diet, nutrition and exercise. It is exciting and overwhelming at times but none the less, it really helps.
Over the next Focused Friday's I will be sharing some of the e-mails, share the links and then you can do with it as you please. I hope that you will find it beneficial. I'm excited about this new year and I hope you are to. I can take NO credit for the information. I am simply passing it a long. If you want more, please let me know and I can forward you more. So, let's get started.......First one.....

Healthy Eating: Back to the Basics
A healthy diet isn't as confusing or restrictive as you might think. It's about choosing foods that provide your body with the calories and nutrients it needs to perform — not more or less. The best way to start is to learn the recommended daily calorie intake for your age, weight, height, activity level, and gender, and then to include foods from the essential food groups. In other words, skip the fads and focus on proper nutrition.Learn more about the basics of healthy eating.

Healthy Living,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment