Saturday, April 10, 2010

Searching For The Savior Saturday

Welcome,
Nothing profound today but I have been thinking about something that I wold love to hear your feed back on.
Here is the question.
When you hear of devastation, a friend of a friend has passed away, someone has been diagnosed with an illness, what is your first thought?

Mine is typically, that my heart just hurts for them, for their family and of course usually wish that I could do something. I think that is perfectly normal. Yet at the same time, the past few weeks I have noticed that my first thought is "I wonder if they knew Christ?" "I wonder where they are today?" Shouldn't this be our first response? Shouldn't we be praying that people who don't know Him Will Know Him? I would love to hear your input.....please leave it in the comments!!!!!!

Praying,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment