Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Testimony Tuesday is going to be different for a few weeks. A few months ago I felt God was asking me to start recording some scripture in a journal. So, I did. What I have found is that God has given me some scripture that I can not ignore. It is challenging me and changing my heart. So, each week I am going to share with you a piece of scripture. I hope that you spend the day meditating on it and I pray that it will change you.


Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope-the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave of himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment