Thursday, May 13, 2010

Think About It Thursday

Four years ago tonight(I am writing this on Wednesday) I was on my way to a softball game with my hubby and 2 boys with a smile on my face for the first time in weeks. You see I was very pregnant and extremely miserable. I still had 4 weeks to go but earlier in the day I was told that tomorrow would be the day, so , I had a whole new perspective. At the game a friend said, "You look like a different women than the one I saw two days ago." I replied, "I have hope." Thinking back about that day I wonder how often I walk around like I have no hope. How often to I live whining and complaining instead of living out the hope I have in Christ? When people look at me today do they see someone who lives a life of hope no matter what the circumstances?
How about you?
Think about it.
Tara
Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24

No comments:

Post a Comment