Saturday, October 24, 2009





My name is Pam Kennedy. I am wife to Bo Kennedy. I am Mom to Kaleb(2), Tonya(18) and Kyle(21). I am a sinner saved by grace. I am passionate about my Lord and my Savior. Without Him, I don't even want to think where I would be today. Saturdays, here on Cornerstone Woman Blog, is titled "Searching For A Savior Saturday". On this day, we will be praying and talking and researching and understanding who, what, when, where, why and how in regards to missions. This maybe People Groups from around the world. It maybe something simple as to how to share your testimony in line at the grocery store. It maybe talking about women in another part of the world and their daily struggles. Sometimes on these Saturdays, there may be just a picture. The old line that "A picture is worth a Thousand Words" will hold true many times. It may be a picture with a caption,a verse or even an uploaded video and song. The point of this day is to cause our focus to be turned toward those who don't know our Savior and the love, peace and joy that you and I experience on a daily basis. It will also cause us to think and remember that we were given the ultimate gift of eternal life and being able to live eternally in Heaven. When was the last time that you weeped (I mean REALLY weeped) for those that are dying and going to Hell? It should move us to action. That is what my prayer is for Searching For A Savior Saturday. Won't you join me? I look forward to hearing from you. Post a comment, questions, concerns and request. Let's meet here next Saturday and get started. I would like to leave you with a song that speaks volumes to me.





In His Power,


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment