Sunday, October 25, 2009




Silent Sunday. Hmmmm. We are actually going to ask women to be still and to be quiet. This is so hard for some. I know it is for me. Writing this entry it has occurred to me that not every woman reading may be a mom, a wife, a fiance, but you maybe a beautiful, strong single woman. Maybe you are even a strong, single mom due to circumstances. Our prayer is for this day of the week to be a day that you can come to this blog. You can read scripture. You can get encouragement from His word and see how much He loves you. Maybe you need Him to touch your heart. Maybe He is prodding you to do something totally different or pray in a new way. This is where we hope that you will use this as a jumping spot. Take the verses, the words shared and pray about them. Seek Him with all of your heart. His word tells us when we seek Him with our whole heart, we will find Him.

Let's take a moment and just rest.
Take in a big deep breath.
Let His presence wash over you.
Let Him fill you as you sit in front of your computer.
His word says-
"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever should believe on Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" Matthew 11:28-30

" God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though it's waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."....................Selah Psalm 46:3

If you are in need of prayer please leave a comment. If you wish to remain anonymous, that is not a problem. The Lord knows who you are and knows all of the details. May He bless you today as you have some time here with Him.

Praying for you,
Pam
1 Sam 12 : 23

No comments:

Post a Comment