Friday, June 11, 2010

Focused Friday


Welcome to FRIDAY!!!!! Have you had a long week? I know I have. I know you are all just waiting to hear the answer or thoughts that I had from yesterday's post.......well, you are going to have to wait until next Thursday. I have a lot to share and want to make sure that it is all from Him and not from "Pam"!!!!!
What are you focused and ready for?
Weekend full of activities?
What is next on the Honey-do List?
Getting Sunday school lesson's ready?
There is so much and so little time. What do you do to keep yourself focused on the what He has for you? Bible study? Prayer? Time with other sisters in Christ? I hope the answer to all of that is a resounding YES!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful Friday. It's going to be a GREAT weekend!!!!!
Focused and Secure,
Pam K.

No comments:

Post a Comment