Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Testimony Tuesday


Welcome, it's Testimony Tuesday and of course being a busy mom and wife, I totally forgot to talk or ask anyone to share. Hmmmmmm .......so what should I write about? Well, it's Testimony Tuesday and of couse I should be thinking of "what has He been up to and what can I give Him praise for?"
Well, I will start and you take it and run with it.......
**He provided a breeze and clouds on Sunday at the park with our Sunday School class
**He provided a Gideon on Sunday morning to challenge me
**He showed me very clearly that I was to blog this week.
**He is challenging me to step it up.
**He is alive and active in my life in ways that this blog is not nearly big enough for me to share.
**He is encouraging me in getting my passion for childbirth, pregnancy and the new mother up and running.
**He is pushing me out of my comfort zone.
Ok, I could keep going on and on and on but I want to hear what He is doing in your life...........Leave it in the comment section!!!!!!! We all need to rejoice and encourage one another!!!!!!
Giving Him Praise and Glory,
Pam K.

No comments:

Post a Comment