Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Testimony Tuesday



Welcome to Testimony Tuesday. What an exciting day Tuesday's are. This is the opportunity for us to share what the Lord is doing in your life.
What is He doing in yours?
Is He active in your life?
What was the last thing that you acknowledged Him for?
What are you thankful for?

So, I can't challenge you without doing it first. So, here we go.......
**What is He doing in your life? I can say for sure that He is for sure active in our life. I have seen Him provide and seen Him work in provision, rest, work and relationships.
**YES!!! He is active. He is active because I am watching Him work. Time for me to take my hands off and allow Him to work.
**Safety in travel to take Kaleb to meet up with my parents to spend a week.
**I am so thankful for my family and for my church family. I don't know how people do it without a church family!!!!!!!!

Ok, now it's your turn. FILL UP THE COMMENT SECTION!!!!!!!!!
Testify
Pam K

No comments:

Post a Comment