Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Testimony Tuesday

I have needed to sit down and tell about this for a couple of days but couldn't seem to find the time to do it.
So, let's get going.......
Giving Testimony to what He can do when you are doing what He has called you to do.
I had a delivery last week. It was at a local hospital and we were just waiting for him to make his entrance. No concern over induction or anything of that nature. I on the the other hand was experiencing a brief episodes of panic when I would try to figure out all the "What ifs". I have discovered with every delivery I do this. Anyway, it was a normal day at work with a lot going on. My husband works at a nursing home and "The State" had decided to do their evaluation. STRESS WAS SOOOO VERY HIGH!!!!!!
Anyway, I went about my day as usual. I had a new OB interview at 4pm. When I stopped in my office to pick up something my phone beeped. A message was left and a missed call from "Mom". "My water broke". Perfect!!!!! I called her back, she was calm and getting things together. It was almost time for me to leave. Perfect! Her last delivery was a VERY LONG ONE!!!! I was nervous for her but decided to see how things went and just put it in His hands. She opted for an epidural. (This was 9:45pm-remember this time). There was a 20 minute wait because they were in another room so she opted for Stadol. 20 beautiful minutes of perfect rest. Total relaxation. I had to leave due to hospital regulations during the epidural. Only one person in the room. I took a wrong turn because this is not the hospital I was familiar with. I turned around and there was "Dad". "You need to get back in here". I was fearful something was terribly wrong. No, nothing wrong, just time to have a baby. After 5 pushes, we had a very healthy, happy, beautiful baby boy!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! Baby born at 10:42. WOW!!!!!!! HE was so totally at work. Here are the parts that I just love........
He had me to receive the phone call at the right time at work.
No problems leaving work.
Kaleb was taken care of thanks to my AWESOME husband who supports me so much in the life of being a DOULA!!!!
No problems with delivery.
It was a fast delivery.
No problem with having to miss work......THIS IS THE 25th BABY and STILL NO INTERFERENCE WITH WORK!!!!!!
Home before to late.
I had no money (cash) in my wallet when I was leaving and worried about how to get out of the parking deck. Praying all the way to the car and when I got to the gate.......It was wide open and NO FEE TO BE PAID!!!!!!!
Safe travel home.
McDonalds drive thru is open late.
Had about 4 hours of great sleep and back to work the next day.
IS HE GOOD OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Just needed to share!!!!! I serve an awesome GOD!!!!!
Pam K

No comments:

Post a Comment