Thursday, November 19, 2009

The enemy Part 2



Do you feel like Satan is attacking you in every area of your life? I find that he tries to attack my time with the Lord the most. I am thankful God provides me with everything I need for the fight. I hope this encourages you today.


John Dorsey describes the mighty battle between the believer and his ultimate enemy, Satan.

I had a battle fierce today within my place of prayer;
I went to meet and talk with God, but I found Satan there.
He whispered, "You can't really pray, you lost out long ago;
You might say words while on your knees, but you can't pray, you know."
So then I pulled my helmet sown, way down upon my ears,
And found it helped to still his voice and helped allay my fears.
I checked my other armor o'er; my feet in peace where shod;
My loins with truth were girded 'round; my sword the Word of God.
My righteous breastplate still was on, my heart's love to protect.
My shield of faith was all intact-his fiery darts bounced back.
I called on God in Jesus' name; I pled the precious blood;
While Satan sneaked away in shame, I met and talked with God!


Serving with fervor,
Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment