Sunday, November 29, 2009




My favorite part of prayer is praise. Here are some Scripture-based sentences as "praise starters".

1. God the Creator."Creator God, I praise You because you made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you:(Neh. 9:6)


2. The Only God. " God I praise You because You are the LORD, and there is no other; apart from You there is no God" (Is 45:5)


3. The Almighty God. "O LORD, God Almighty, who is like You? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you" (Psalm 89:8)

4. The everlasting Father, the Ancient of Days. "I praise You , Lord, as the Ancient of Days(Dan. 7:9) the Everlasting Father(Is. 9:6) who lives forever and ever."

5. A Loving God. " I praise You because You are a loving God, whose very nature is love" (1 Jn. 4:16)

Lord you are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment