Thursday, November 26, 2009




Happy Thanksgiving
The Women's Leadership Team hopes you have a great Thanksgiving. We have shared what we are thankful for and encourage you to leave a comment about what you are thankful for.


Thanksgiving: we give glory to God for what He has done for us.

I'm thankful for HIM saving me, my husband, my daughters Dena and Zoe and my mother!!! That the Father has given each of us to Jesus and He will never let us go!!!

I'm thankful that Jesus wants to hear my voice and saves me each day from myself!!! He has given me a spirit of joy over a spirit of despair!!!

I'm thankful that my Jesus listened to my prayers today and then confirmed HIS Presence and concern for me by letting go of two shooting stars at 4:35 am this morning--for me to see!!! He knows how to show off!!! (Why was I up so early? Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) has a leader's meeting; and speaking of BSF, if you are not in a Bible Study, Monday eve 12/7 (6:45-8:45) is an intro for the Book of John at Westover Church. I'm very thankful for BSF! He has taught me so much in each study!!!

Joanne Schulze





Healthy family,
- How God provides all our needs,
- Assurance that God is in control, no matter what our circumstances.

Thanks,
Tammy


I am full of thanks today for:

1) My eternal redemption by Jesus Christ on Calvary
2) An amazing, Godly husband to share life with on earth
3) Two fantastic sons which God gave me the privilege of being their mother
4) Two Godly parents who raised me in a Christian home where they practiced what they preached
5) An opportunity to serve the Lord at Cornerstone, for such a time as this
Happy Thanksgiving,
Pam

Here are a few of the things I am thankful for
1. My salvation and my relationship with Christ.
2. My healthy, loving family. I see God working in it daily.
3. My church home.
4. A warm place to live, a place to run, good food to eat, and a country where I can freely worship.
Love
Cassy


I am thankful
1. That my husband has a job he loves that provides our needs.
2. That I get to stay home with my three children.
3. For a God that loves me and wants a relationship with me.

Happy Thanksgiving
Tara

Hard to limit this! I am thankful for....
1. Total, unlimited access to God at any time!
2. A family that loves the Lord and desires to have His will in each of our lives
3. Praising and worshipping God through song
Suzanne


Many things I have to be very Thankful for, however the things that come to mind that are very important and special blessings are:

That no matter where our children are in life, their age, or how far away from God they are, HE is still pursing and calling them back to Himself. We can pray confidently in that promise and find peace in it.

The unexplainable Blessings we experience when He calls us to serve someone in His name, bringing Him the Glory that is due Him. I pray for as many opportunities as He will give me this Thanksgiving and Christmas to reach out in His name and Bless someone: by helping provide for someone in need, loving or encouraging someone, praying for others, or sharing the Gospel. When you realize that he allowed you to participate with Him and feel the Blessing it is truly a WOW feeling only He can give.

The importance of sharing life with others: family, friends and the Body of Christ

Thankful for each of the Ladies He has called together to lead the Women's Ministry at Cornerstone, their hearts of love and caring for their sister's in Christ.

The poem about "what kind of impact can I only one person do to make a difference". We underestimate the Power of God at work in our lives and when you combine us together as His Body, He accomplishes Great and Mighty things that TRULY DO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN OUR WORLD.

Love and Blessings to you and your family

Naomi



I wanted to send you items I am thankful for, the list is long but I am picking a few to give you.
My husband
My children, & that they are all Christians.
My terrific Christian parents
God's blessings & His faithfulness.
Our church & friends


Love Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment