Sunday, February 7, 2010



As we complete the first week of February and we continue our focus on love I have been burden with those who are in broken relationships. Today, I thought we could use the prayer teams flyer to pray for broken relationships.

Seek God's Perspective
Lord, Your ways are higher than mine. How do You see this person? Show me the good things You see that I'm not seeing right now. Help me keep sight of Your heavenly and eternal perspective instead of my own earthly, limited one. (1 Sam. 16:7; Is. 55:9)

Humbling Myself
I submit to You, God for You to mold me. As you tested Josheph's character through his hurtful experiences at the hands of his brothers, I know You are shaping mine. (Is. 64:8; Jer. 18:4; Ps. 105:17-19)

Releasing Offenses and Offenders
Father, I trust You to deal with this broken relationship. I resist the desire to control, manipulate, or fix this situation or person. Instead,I choose to entrust _________ and myself to You. (Ro. 12:19; 1 Peter 2:23)


Confronting the real enemy
Lord, I know the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I'm aware of this schemes to use conflict and grudges as weapons against me. I recognize that the battle is not against flesh and blood, but against spirtiual pweres in heavenly places. ( John 10:10; 2 Cor. 2:11; Eph. 6:12)


Building Bridges
Lord, I know Your intention is for me to bless, not curse. I choose to pray for and speak blessing over ______________. When I speak to this person, Holy Spirit, please fill my mouth with Your words/ (Romans 12:14; Matthew 5:44; Psalm 19:14)


I pray that as you speak these prayers that you will begin to feel hope for restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment