Sunday, February 14, 2010

Silent Sunday



Continuing On with Praying for Healing Broken Relationships

Seeking God's Perspective
God, give me the insight into Your purposes so I can better cooperate with You in what You are doing in this relationship. Give me Your Spirit of wisdom and revelation so I can know You better through this and can relate to the situation from Your perspective. (Jer 29:11, Eph. 1:17-18)
Give me the confidence, God, that You work all things together for good for those who love You. Help me to trust that You will bring good things out of this situation and restoration to the relationship. (Rom. 8:28, Gen. 50:20)

Humbling Myself
Father, let Your life-giving Spirit flow through me and wash away my anger and pain, replacing them with Your selfless love. I remember the richness of Your kindness to me. Lord, while I was still a sinner. Now help me to extend that same quality of mercy and kindness to another. (Jn. 7:38, 1 Cor. 13:4-5 and Rom. 5:8)

Releasing Offenses and Offenders
With your help, I won't allow anger to remain in my heart. God, I resist all efforts of the enemy to gain a foothold in my life through it. Fill me with the fruit of Your Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, and kindness. (Eph. 4:26-27 and Gal 5:22)

Confronting The Real Enemy
Father, I take up the divinely powerful spiritual weapons You have given me in Christ in order to withstand and defeat every spiritual scheme devised against this relationship. I stand against lying thoughts and take them captive to the obedience of Christ. I receive the authority given to me over all the power of the enemy and , like Jesus, I say "Away from em, Satan!" (2 Cor. 10:3-5, Is. 54:17, Luke 10:19, Mat. 4:10)

Building Bridges
Lord Jesus, I claim the power of Your blood to break down dividing walls and bring unity between people who have been separated. I accept my assignment as a minister of reconciliation as You were, Jesus, and ask for Your empowering love to help me build bridges of reconciliation. (Eph. 2:13-15, 1 Cor. 5:18-19)

These are POWERFUL PRAYERS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment