Friday, March 19, 2010

Focused Friday

Welcome to Focused Friday. This has been a difficult week. People always say that the medical field is immune from layoffs and the economy. Well, that is not the case. This week, the company I work for laid off 5%. It was really difficult and very scary all at the same time.
I was in need of something light-hearted and I heard this the other day on the radio in the Chick-fil-A Drive Thru of all places. I was laughing so hard I couldn't pull up to the speaker. I hope you enjoy it and it makes you smile today.


Pam

3 comments:

  1. That's hysterical that you heard it in the Chick fil a drive thru! It made me laugh out loud, for real! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! It made me smile even though I feel crummy with my flu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great Pam. The kids and I are watching it again and again.

    ReplyDelete