Sunday, March 7, 2010

Silent Sunday



Teaching Our Children To Pray

Praying for our brothers and sisters
God, show my brothers and sisters how to be kind, gentle, and patient with others (including me!). Encourage them to say things that are helpful, not hurtful. Remind them to treat others the way they would want to be treated. (Col. 3:12, Eph 4:29, Lk 6:31)

Praying for Mom
Lord, I know that being a mom is a lot of hard work! Please give my mom strength through the power of Your Holy Spirit. Help her to realize how much You care for her, and remind her that she can trust Your love and power for everything she needs. (Ephesians 3;16-19, Col. 1:11, 2 Peter 1:3)
Praying for Dad
Lord, please make my dad healthy and strong. Help him to take care of his body because it is Your temple. When he has hard work to do, give him energy to finish the job well. When he is sick, heal him quickly. (3John 1:2, 1 Cor. 6:19, Ps 103:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment