Friday, March 26, 2010

Focused Friday

Last Friday we had fun with Chick-Fil-A. This week I have made some changes in somethings that I need to work on. Not only physically but spiritually. Focusing on not complaining, being the wife and mother that He wants me to be. It's a lot of work but the rewards are just incredible. Working on different aspects amazes me how they all work together. Is God Good or what!!!!!!! In all of the things that I am working on, I always here people talk about watching their diets and keeping up with calories and all sorts of other things. I saw this video and could not help but literally laugh out loud. I thought it was so funny and then it hit me......."It sounds like something I would do or say". I just had to laugh at myself. Hope you enjoy it.
By the way.....what does He have you working on? Please share and we can be praying for you!!!


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment